Skip to main content

MIA

Ok ok...I know it's been a couple months since you all have seen a post from me. You are probably wondering why. Well to be honest, after hitting my 50 lb weight loss I felt like I ran out of goals. Which is what happens to me every time! I start making excuses as to why I am not eating well or working out as much. Well today that ends here. 

We all fall down and honestly you can't go through life without doing it. The thing I am proud of is I am catching it before I get to a point of where I was. (Plus, I got rid of all my "fat" clothes so I have no choice!) After hitting 170 I have gained 4 lbs back, not a lot to the average person, but I can feel it and that is NOT good. I told you all I would be honest with my journey, because I am human and like I said I make mistakes. I started a new job, which got super stressful because I have been in the same routine for 6 years and leaving somewhere and being the "new" kid kind of through me out of my routine. I'm not eating during the day, which is HORRIBLE for my metabolism and then I'm so hungry by the end of the day I just binge. I HATE food because I LOVE food. Why God why did you have to make me this way?! Why couldn't I be like those skinny girls that can eat whatever and not gain a pound? Well, I have had to work for everything I have in my life what makes my weight any different I guess. This was my rant sesh, now moving on...

So, today I am making new goals (of course during the holidays, UGH). My birthday is the 27th of January. My long term goal is to be hot as shit on my birthday, oh and a size 8 by then. We all remember what I looked like last year, I do not want to go back to that old me! So that is 1 size I need to drop in 3 months. EASY! I can do this, but I also want to make some short term goals along the way. So my first goal is hitting the gym 6 days a week again. I will be making a plan to do a mix of weights and cardio everyday with a rest day on Sundays. Mondays will, again, be my weigh in days, and I will be up at the same time everyday on workdays. Let me repeat myself so I will hold my self accountable.... I WILL BE UP THE SAME TIME EVERYDAY ON WORKDAYS!!!! 

I am so happy in my life and want to continue my happiness for the rest of it! Being healthy and fit makes me happy, fitting into clothes and looking good makes me happy, and loving myself makes me happy! So here's to rebooting my happiness and here's to a NEW goal! Whos with me?!

-Ash

Comments

  1. You are human and we do get lost in life its easy to do. Its easy to fall back into the shit routine and just eating like shit. Good for you Ash for catching it now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ash, your human just like the rest of us. I know exactly how you feel. I struggle daily with my food intake....and weight. We are a lot alike in this category. Cuddos for catching it early dearest girl. I am also on a mission, AND YOU YOU YOU YOU have inspired me...just like you inspire other. Love you to the moon and back.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fitness Friday- Squat Challenge Results

So some of you knew that I was doing a 30 day squat challenge... Well I finally completed the challenge and have my before and after. Still have a ways to go but holy cow there is a major difference. (Excuse my photography skills. My husband was sleeping and just decided to take them on my own.) I love SEEING my body transform! I really encourage people to take photos of them selves, although it may be gross or embarrassing at first, it is an amazing motivater and when you do start feeling discouraged you can take another photo to help you see that you really have transformed. Remember, the scale is only a small indicator of your success! How you feel, and how your clothes fit is the most important. Here is the challenge I did in case you want to do your own squat challenge!  Enjoy! I know I did. I even may do it again! -Ash

9 Week Update

It really is amazing what you can achieve when you put your mind to it. The last 9 weeks I have changed my eating habits, portion sizes, and added more time to work out in my schedule. I made it a priority and this is what has come of it so far...                                                       Week 1                                              Week 9 Weight=      -19 lbs                   207                                                   188 Waist=        -4.5"                        36.5"                                                  32" Hips=          -3"                             46"                                                     43" Bust=          -2"                            43"                                                     41" R. Thigh=   -1.5"                      27.5"                                                   26" L. Thigh=   -1.5"                      27.5"   

1 Year of Hard Work = The Real Me Reborn

One year ago today marked the first day of finding me again. One year ago I was depressed, miserable, lazy, unhappy, overweight, and lonely. One year ago today, I weighed 220lbs. I can't even begin to tell you how much of me has changed physically and emotionally. When I decided to take this life long journey to be fit and happy, I never in a million years would have thought this would be fun and exciting. Most people may think I am crazy, and I would say they are very correct! I am crazy about having energy again, crazy for being able to feel good in my clothes again, crazy that I can now run, walk, lift, hike, or any other activity WITHOUT hurting. Yep, I would say I am crazy  if that is what crazy is to the average person. Throughout this last year I have accomplished so many goals! I have never made a huge goal and accomplished it until this journey. I lost 50 pounds within the first 4 months and have kept it off, plus have lost even more. Crazy what you can accomplish wh