Skip to main content

Before & Afters... Amazeballs

So my weigh in this week is still the same at 172. I did lose 1/2 in in each leg, but that's about it this week. I would like to think that my muscle mass is what's taking over, but I really don't know. I feel thinner each week, and really that's all that matters! Not to mention I finally reached my size 10 jeans! Which brings me to this blog...

I know once a month you get to see my body transform, but I wanted to see how different my body looked in some of my old clothes. OH EM GEE this was so much fun!

December 2011:   Dress size 14/16


You can't even tell in this after photo, but all that fabric in the stomach has about 2 inches from it to my belly. It also make me look like I have NO BOOBS at all!


August 2012:  Dress size 12


I look like a sausage stuffed in that dress! GAH! Look how much longer it is on me now. (Way more appropriate) I even have to take this in just a tad in the chest. I love this dress so much more now than looking back!

Wedding Day 2012:  Dress size 16


I will forever remember how beautiful I felt on my day, no matter how heavy I was, that will never change. We did not have the right tools to show how different this dress fits, but you can see some of it. My boobs actually fit in the dress now, which if I could change one thing about that last year that would have been it. I also had to clamp it about 1.5 inches in the torso, and I HAVE NO BACK FAT. My poor mother had to tuck my back fat into this dress last year. Look at it now mom! Maybe I will get it taken in and cleaned for a "trash the dress" shoot soon.


Honeymoon October 2012: Swimsuit size 16


Oy, all I have to say is thank God I bought this one piece for our adventures. I will be keeping this suite even if its a little big in the boob area, just because its nice to have a one piece around. I think it looks so much cutter on me now though!


26th Birthday January 2013:  Dress size XL


This one is probably the most unreal look of them all! I can't believe how much longer it is on me, and freaking HIDEOUS! If I were to lean over you could see straight down it! This will be going back to Goodwill where I got it.

Love looking at these and seeing how far I have come to revealing the true me. It's not all about the weight, but let me tell you it has brought the confidence out of me that I never knew I had! I love myself so much more and live so positively now! It really is an amazing feeling!

-Ash

Comments

  1. Love all these pictures. Your amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! You are so incredible and you look great! You should totally do a trash the dress... and I love that black strapless dress on you! Your waist looks so small!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! You're gorgeous no matter what! I loved this post, and I love that black strapless dress on you. A trash the dress shoot would be so fun!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fitness Friday- Squat Challenge Results

So some of you knew that I was doing a 30 day squat challenge... Well I finally completed the challenge and have my before and after. Still have a ways to go but holy cow there is a major difference. (Excuse my photography skills. My husband was sleeping and just decided to take them on my own.) I love SEEING my body transform! I really encourage people to take photos of them selves, although it may be gross or embarrassing at first, it is an amazing motivater and when you do start feeling discouraged you can take another photo to help you see that you really have transformed. Remember, the scale is only a small indicator of your success! How you feel, and how your clothes fit is the most important. Here is the challenge I did in case you want to do your own squat challenge!  Enjoy! I know I did. I even may do it again! -Ash

9 Week Update

It really is amazing what you can achieve when you put your mind to it. The last 9 weeks I have changed my eating habits, portion sizes, and added more time to work out in my schedule. I made it a priority and this is what has come of it so far...                                                       Week 1                                              Week 9 Weight=      -19 lbs                   207                                                   188 Waist=        -4.5"                        36.5"                                                  32" Hips=          -3"                             46"                                                     43" Bust=          -2"                            43"                                                     41" R. Thigh=   -1.5"                      27.5"                                                   26" L. Thigh=   -1.5"                      27.5"   

1 Year of Hard Work = The Real Me Reborn

One year ago today marked the first day of finding me again. One year ago I was depressed, miserable, lazy, unhappy, overweight, and lonely. One year ago today, I weighed 220lbs. I can't even begin to tell you how much of me has changed physically and emotionally. When I decided to take this life long journey to be fit and happy, I never in a million years would have thought this would be fun and exciting. Most people may think I am crazy, and I would say they are very correct! I am crazy about having energy again, crazy for being able to feel good in my clothes again, crazy that I can now run, walk, lift, hike, or any other activity WITHOUT hurting. Yep, I would say I am crazy  if that is what crazy is to the average person. Throughout this last year I have accomplished so many goals! I have never made a huge goal and accomplished it until this journey. I lost 50 pounds within the first 4 months and have kept it off, plus have lost even more. Crazy what you can accomplish wh