Skip to main content

Clean Eating Challenge- Final Results

This week has been so great for me eating and staying fit. This challenge was just what I needed to get myself seeing results again. I raised my calorie intake with healthy foods and ended up seeing results just after 7 days. My caloric intake has been at 1300 since I have started my new healthy life, which was fine when I was dropping weight, but then I plateaued, so during this challenge I decided to up my caloric intake to 1500 and drum roll please.....



Neck: 12.5"  (-0.5)
R Arm: 12"  (-0.5)
L Arm: 11.5"  (-0.5)
Chest: 37"  (-1)
Waist: 29"  (-1)
Belly: 37.5" (-1)
Hips: 40.5"  (0)
R Thigh: 24.5"  (-0.5)
L Thigh: 24.5"  (-0.5)
R Calf: 15"  (0)
L Calf: 15"  (0)
166 lbs   (-7)

Holler at it guys and gals... I finally got over that flat road and heading up that hill again! I made some new goals for myself and I really want to share them with all of you. 

Goal #1: Weigh what my driver license says I weigh... 155lbs (only 11 more to go!)
Goal #2: Run 2 races this year (already signed up for 2!)
Goal #3: Do a 30 day clean eating challenge (I start on the 24th!)
Goal #4: Win my weight loss challenge that I started in January (I have 1 month to go!)
Goal #5: Get certified in AFAA (April 5th I re-take my written exam)

So there it is...written for the world to see. My #1 goal is just right around the corner. I can see it. I haven't been 155, since being an adult, since I was 21. This will be a huge accomplishment for me. Thank you all who have supported me and read my crap all the time! You all make me smile and keep me motivated to be the better me!


-Ash

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fitness Friday- Squat Challenge Results

So some of you knew that I was doing a 30 day squat challenge... Well I finally completed the challenge and have my before and after. Still have a ways to go but holy cow there is a major difference. (Excuse my photography skills. My husband was sleeping and just decided to take them on my own.) I love SEEING my body transform! I really encourage people to take photos of them selves, although it may be gross or embarrassing at first, it is an amazing motivater and when you do start feeling discouraged you can take another photo to help you see that you really have transformed. Remember, the scale is only a small indicator of your success! How you feel, and how your clothes fit is the most important. Here is the challenge I did in case you want to do your own squat challenge!  Enjoy! I know I did. I even may do it again! -Ash

9 Week Update

It really is amazing what you can achieve when you put your mind to it. The last 9 weeks I have changed my eating habits, portion sizes, and added more time to work out in my schedule. I made it a priority and this is what has come of it so far...                                                       Week 1                                              Week 9 Weight=      -19 lbs                   207                                                   188 Waist=        -4.5"                        36.5"                                                  32" Hips=          -3"                             46"                                                     43" Bust=          -2"                            43"                                                     41" R. Thigh=   -1.5"                      27.5"                                                   26" L. Thigh=   -1.5"                      27.5"   

1 Year of Hard Work = The Real Me Reborn

One year ago today marked the first day of finding me again. One year ago I was depressed, miserable, lazy, unhappy, overweight, and lonely. One year ago today, I weighed 220lbs. I can't even begin to tell you how much of me has changed physically and emotionally. When I decided to take this life long journey to be fit and happy, I never in a million years would have thought this would be fun and exciting. Most people may think I am crazy, and I would say they are very correct! I am crazy about having energy again, crazy for being able to feel good in my clothes again, crazy that I can now run, walk, lift, hike, or any other activity WITHOUT hurting. Yep, I would say I am crazy  if that is what crazy is to the average person. Throughout this last year I have accomplished so many goals! I have never made a huge goal and accomplished it until this journey. I lost 50 pounds within the first 4 months and have kept it off, plus have lost even more. Crazy what you can accomplish wh