Skip to main content

Monday Weigh In- Week 9 Complete

I am so happy with this weeks stats! Just goes to show if you stick with your meal plan and work hard you will lose and get strong! 

Week 8:                         Week 9:
Weight= 195 lbs            Weight= 190lbs
Chest= 40"                    Chest= 39.5"
R Arm= 13"                   R Arm= 13"
L Arm = 13"                   L Arm= 13"
Waist= 40.5"                 Waist= 40"
Hips= 43"                      Hips= 42.5"
R Thigh= 26.5"              R Thigh= 26"
L Thigh= 26.5"               L Thigh= 26"

I lost 5 more pounds and a total of 2.5 inches! I hit my 30 pound loss mark! I am so excited to know I am just 20 pounds away from my first big goal! It's crazy! I decided I am going to keep doing this amazing meal plan and plan out this weeks food like I did last week, so I can continue to see the results I have been getting.

This week was so much easier than week 7 or 8. Honestly, I believe it's because I took the thinking out of my food. I mean you should have seen my fridge this last week...thank goodness we have two or else I would have had no room for anything with all the containers I had in there! Even when we went out for someone's birthday dinner this week I was fine cause I didn't have to think all day that day until I ate dinner! I don't know why I didn't start this earlier, but I'm doing it from now on for sure.

I have had so many people think I am crazy or going way too far with this whole "weight loss thing". I mean I get it, when I go out with people now I don't eat or drink what they do, and yes I have My Fitness Pal on my home screen, but seriously, would I be here 30 pounds less if I wasn't doing that? Listen, I don't expect my friends and family and anyone else for that matter to always remember what I am eating or not eating, but I do expect people to respect me when I say no to something. Don't get pissy or judgmental at me for turning down a piece of cake or dressing on my salad. Food is my down fall and people need to respect my decisions just like I respect theirs. I live with an unhealthy eater, but I would never tell him you can't eat that or drink your beer. Who am I to say anything to anybody... Just because I am living the way I am living does not mean you can't live the way you do, all I ask is that in return. My family and close friends are so supportive, and I couldn't be more appreciative of them. I would not be reaching these goals and probably be taking all kinds of tests for diabetes or cholesterol issues. I am happy in my new skin and I would hope some of those people would be happy that I'm happy. If they aren't then they have their own issues to take care of and honestly I just have to know its not my problem. My mom had to remind me the other day that this is for me and only me, and dammit, she is right...AGAIN! Haha! When you are feeling a little defeated just remember that. You have to live in your skin, not the person next to you telling you how or what you should eat. Love yourself first, then people will follow. It feels good to be told I look skinny and wearing a stomach bearing shirt. I would have never thought I would be, but my body is different and shaping differently all because of MY determination! I seriously love you guys and could have not done this without the motivation you all give me! Work hard this week and you will see the same results!

-Ash

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fitness Friday- Squat Challenge Results

So some of you knew that I was doing a 30 day squat challenge... Well I finally completed the challenge and have my before and after. Still have a ways to go but holy cow there is a major difference. (Excuse my photography skills. My husband was sleeping and just decided to take them on my own.) I love SEEING my body transform! I really encourage people to take photos of them selves, although it may be gross or embarrassing at first, it is an amazing motivater and when you do start feeling discouraged you can take another photo to help you see that you really have transformed. Remember, the scale is only a small indicator of your success! How you feel, and how your clothes fit is the most important. Here is the challenge I did in case you want to do your own squat challenge!  Enjoy! I know I did. I even may do it again! -Ash

9 Week Update

It really is amazing what you can achieve when you put your mind to it. The last 9 weeks I have changed my eating habits, portion sizes, and added more time to work out in my schedule. I made it a priority and this is what has come of it so far...                                                       Week 1                                              Week 9 Weight=      -19 lbs                   207                                                   188 Waist=        -4.5"                        36.5"                                                  32" Hips=          -3"                             46"                                                     43" Bust=          -2"                            43"                                                     41" R. Thigh=   -1.5"                      27.5"                                                   26" L. Thigh=   -1.5"                      27.5"   

1 Year of Hard Work = The Real Me Reborn

One year ago today marked the first day of finding me again. One year ago I was depressed, miserable, lazy, unhappy, overweight, and lonely. One year ago today, I weighed 220lbs. I can't even begin to tell you how much of me has changed physically and emotionally. When I decided to take this life long journey to be fit and happy, I never in a million years would have thought this would be fun and exciting. Most people may think I am crazy, and I would say they are very correct! I am crazy about having energy again, crazy for being able to feel good in my clothes again, crazy that I can now run, walk, lift, hike, or any other activity WITHOUT hurting. Yep, I would say I am crazy  if that is what crazy is to the average person. Throughout this last year I have accomplished so many goals! I have never made a huge goal and accomplished it until this journey. I lost 50 pounds within the first 4 months and have kept it off, plus have lost even more. Crazy what you can accomplish wh