Skip to main content

Weigh In Wednesday- Week 16

Well here it is, my first post on a Wednesday! It's actually kind of fun to post this mid week because its fresh. So... Another month is down here are my stats and pictures!

Week 4:                         Week 16:
Weight= 204lbs            Weight= 172lbs
Chest= 42.5"                Chest= 37"
R Arm= 13.5"                R Arm= 12.5"
L Arm = 13.5"                L Arm= 12.5"
Belly/Waist= 44.5"       Belly/Waist= 38.5"
Hips= 44"                      Hips= 41.5"
R Thigh= 27 3/4"           R Thigh= 25"
L Thigh= 27"                  L Thigh= 25"
Not too much of a change since the last picture but I definitely feel like it has changed! A total of 20.75 inches off my body and 48 pounds, I think that is a pretty good change. I feel better and have so much more confidence. I am just so happy to be getting fit and healthy.

honestly think my brother should be a personal trainer. He is probably the most encouraging person and pushes my limits just like I need! I have been having so much fun being able to bond with him and also learn new things. Honestly, being in a weight room is a little intimidating, but if you have a partner it makes it so much better, and thank god he is patient with me cause I really don't have any idea what the hell I'm doing most of the time...oh well you live and learn! 

So Monday I started a new routine with my brother. It is a fat burning workout and let me tell you it's just what I need to kick my ass over this plateau! No more being comfortable, it's all about the high intensity weight training. We started off the week with leg day. Holy shit am I still sore! I could barely sit down. Yesterday was chest and triceps. I struggled with this one today because I am super weak in my upper body. I had to do an incline bench press with only the bar! These people around me were probably looking at me like I was a weirdo, but like I said I have a super weak upper body. Hopefully that will start to change. Today is just a high intensity cardio day, which is perfect for my Triple Play Wednesday routine. 

I hope you all have a great week and make healthy smart choices. Just remember every day is a new day to change how you feel about yourself.

-Ash

Comments

  1. You go girl....Get It Get It! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You seriously look fantastic! I saw a picture of you somewhere on FB of you in a long teal/aqua dress... so great!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fitness Friday- Squat Challenge Results

So some of you knew that I was doing a 30 day squat challenge... Well I finally completed the challenge and have my before and after. Still have a ways to go but holy cow there is a major difference. (Excuse my photography skills. My husband was sleeping and just decided to take them on my own.) I love SEEING my body transform! I really encourage people to take photos of them selves, although it may be gross or embarrassing at first, it is an amazing motivater and when you do start feeling discouraged you can take another photo to help you see that you really have transformed. Remember, the scale is only a small indicator of your success! How you feel, and how your clothes fit is the most important. Here is the challenge I did in case you want to do your own squat challenge!  Enjoy! I know I did. I even may do it again! -Ash

9 Week Update

It really is amazing what you can achieve when you put your mind to it. The last 9 weeks I have changed my eating habits, portion sizes, and added more time to work out in my schedule. I made it a priority and this is what has come of it so far...                                                       Week 1                                              Week 9 Weight=      -19 lbs                   207                                                   188 Waist=        -4.5"                        36.5"                                                  32" Hips=          -3"                             46"                                                     43" Bust=          -2"                            43"                                                     41" R. Thigh=   -1.5"                      27.5"                                                   26" L. Thigh=   -1.5"                      27.5"   

1 Year of Hard Work = The Real Me Reborn

One year ago today marked the first day of finding me again. One year ago I was depressed, miserable, lazy, unhappy, overweight, and lonely. One year ago today, I weighed 220lbs. I can't even begin to tell you how much of me has changed physically and emotionally. When I decided to take this life long journey to be fit and happy, I never in a million years would have thought this would be fun and exciting. Most people may think I am crazy, and I would say they are very correct! I am crazy about having energy again, crazy for being able to feel good in my clothes again, crazy that I can now run, walk, lift, hike, or any other activity WITHOUT hurting. Yep, I would say I am crazy  if that is what crazy is to the average person. Throughout this last year I have accomplished so many goals! I have never made a huge goal and accomplished it until this journey. I lost 50 pounds within the first 4 months and have kept it off, plus have lost even more. Crazy what you can accomplish wh