Skip to main content

Monday Weigh In- Week 5 completed

Holy Shit I have been busting my little toosh this week (well big toosh). This new program of mine is 10 times more amazing than I could have imagined! It is called JNL Fusion, and let me tell you I have never felt so motivated in my life! Even more than bootcamp! Let me just break down my Monday shoulder shredder workout that I did:

Circuit 1: Overhead Shoulder Press & Speed Rope
Circuit 2: Side Lateral Raises & Snatch and Grabs
Circuit 3: Front Laterals & Plyo Plies
Circuit 4: Bentover Rear Delts & Fusion Power Jacks
Circuit 5: Standing French Press & Hot coals
Circuit 6: Tricep Kickbacks & Titanium Tucks
Circuit 7: Floor Dips & Fusion Glides

So you do 30 second strength (First exercise in circuit) and 30 second cardio (second exercise in circuit) 3 times before moving on to the next circuit and you finish in 30 min! That is just day one! Everyday focuses on a different part of the body. Something new was sore each day that is for sure! So after this week here are my stats:

Week 4:                         Week 5:
Weight= 204lbs            Weight= 202lbs
Chest= 42.5"                Chest= 41.5"
R Arm= 13.5"                R Arm= 13"
L Arm = 13.5"                L Arm= 13"
Waist= 44.5"                 Waist= 42.5"
Hips= 44"                      Hips= 43.5"
R Thigh= 27 3/4"           R Thigh= 26.5"
L Thigh= 27"                  L Thigh= 26.5"

A total of 6.25" lost this week! Holla! I notice a big difference in my legs most of all right now, then my chest. I also notice that when I workout I sweat a lot more. That has to do with the amount of water I drink in the day and also when you get more fit you sweat more! I have been wearing my heart rate monitor every workout and notice a huge difference in my recovery time also. Did you know the quicker you recover the more athletic you are? Yeah crazy shit for sure! 

I am loving the new me and loving my attitude towards life. I wrote something earlier in the week about how life throws you curve balls, well no matter what life throws at me I know I can achieve  it now and push through it! I was tested hard this week emotionally and physically, but I still tracked my diet and exercised everyday. Once you start you don't want to give up and let me tell you I didn't! It feels so good to know that I am on my period and not once craved a candy bar or ice-cream (Sorry boys but all of us girls have it so deal with it)  and anyone who knows me knows how much I LOVED my ice-cream! Remember bad carbs and sugar make cravings happen. As soon as you can minimize those two things you will be fine! So this week reach for whole wheat verses white, or turkey instead of beef and you will feel so much better when you do!

-Ash

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fitness Friday- Squat Challenge Results

So some of you knew that I was doing a 30 day squat challenge... Well I finally completed the challenge and have my before and after. Still have a ways to go but holy cow there is a major difference. (Excuse my photography skills. My husband was sleeping and just decided to take them on my own.) I love SEEING my body transform! I really encourage people to take photos of them selves, although it may be gross or embarrassing at first, it is an amazing motivater and when you do start feeling discouraged you can take another photo to help you see that you really have transformed. Remember, the scale is only a small indicator of your success! How you feel, and how your clothes fit is the most important. Here is the challenge I did in case you want to do your own squat challenge!  Enjoy! I know I did. I even may do it again! -Ash

9 Week Update

It really is amazing what you can achieve when you put your mind to it. The last 9 weeks I have changed my eating habits, portion sizes, and added more time to work out in my schedule. I made it a priority and this is what has come of it so far...                                                       Week 1                                              Week 9 Weight=      -19 lbs                   207                                                   188 Waist=        -4.5"                        36.5"                                                  32" Hips=          -3"                             46"                                                     43" Bust=          -2"                            43"                                                     41" R. Thigh=   -1.5"                      27.5"                                                   26" L. Thigh=   -1.5"                      27.5"   

1 Year of Hard Work = The Real Me Reborn

One year ago today marked the first day of finding me again. One year ago I was depressed, miserable, lazy, unhappy, overweight, and lonely. One year ago today, I weighed 220lbs. I can't even begin to tell you how much of me has changed physically and emotionally. When I decided to take this life long journey to be fit and happy, I never in a million years would have thought this would be fun and exciting. Most people may think I am crazy, and I would say they are very correct! I am crazy about having energy again, crazy for being able to feel good in my clothes again, crazy that I can now run, walk, lift, hike, or any other activity WITHOUT hurting. Yep, I would say I am crazy  if that is what crazy is to the average person. Throughout this last year I have accomplished so many goals! I have never made a huge goal and accomplished it until this journey. I lost 50 pounds within the first 4 months and have kept it off, plus have lost even more. Crazy what you can accomplish wh